My last blog about our financials and our accountability was shut down for possible spam, which is silly because if a real person actually looked at it, they would see it has nothing to do with spam or selling anything. the purpose of this blog is an accountability tool for me and my family as we work to get out of debt, learn new financial principles, and study biblical principles as they are related to debt and finances. I hope to post on here a weekly list of the ways we have saved money as well as the ways we are spending money. I also hope to keep a journal with the bible lessons we are using about stewardship, tithing, finances, money, debt, and contentment. In the end, I hope to use this as a tool to grow and learn and be able to look back at all the progress we have made.
I will be back tonight or tomorrow hopefully with my first list of ways we have been able to save money, things we have not spent money on. we have been concentrating so much on what we are spending money on, it would be nice to credit ourselves with all the things we haven't done, ways we have saved, ideas we have to save even more.
Happy Memorial Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment